Hi Ball Glasses

The Hi Ball or Highball glass is a common type of tumbler used specifically to serve Hi Balls and other mixed drinks. We offer a great selection of classic designs, from sleek and narrow flat bottomed glasses to narrow, short, stout or stemmed glassware. Whatever your taste, we have the glassware for you!