Watts Grease Interceptor, 250 gallons per minute flow rate, 500 lb grease capacity, 4" inlet
Picture may include options or accessories that are not included.
Model Number: DRM-GI-250-K
The GI-250-K grease trap allows kitchen wastewater to flow through and traps grease before entering the sanitary sewer lines.
- Epoxy coated steel body with oven cured, acid resistant baked gray epoxy coating
- Supplied with external cast iron flow restrictor
- 500 lb. grease capacity
- 250 gallons per minute flow rate
- 4-inch inlet and outlet
- Epoxy coated skid-proof top secured with hex head center bolts
- Double wall deep seal trap
Watts Grease Interceptor, 250 gallons per minute flow rate, 500 lb grease capacity, 4" inlet & outlet, no hub connections, skid-proof cover with gasket, hex head center bolt(s), removable baffle, double wall deep seal trap, integral stainless steel flow control
Dimensions are provided by manufacturer and are not guaranteed to be precise product dimensions
|Height - ||46.00 inches
|Width - ||52.00 inches
|Depth - ||34.00 inches
||500 - 1000 Lb
View Specification Sheet
(opens in a new window or tab)
|Mfg Part #
|Alternate Part Numbers
||Manufacturer Ships Direct
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!